Architectural GRP Products
Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastics have endless applications in the Architectural and Constructions sectors.
- GRP Fibreglass is a cost effective, lightweight alternative to traditional construction materials.
- Can be made to match and replace brick, marble, concrete & plaster.
- Fibreglass can be moulded into any shape or design.
- Manufactured to incorporate all the latest building regulations such as fire ratings and load bearing structures.
- GRP can be installed just to look good, especially in new builds.
Harviglass-Fibre can manufacture a range of bespoke architectural GRP products.
- Coping/fascia details
- Domes & Cupolas.
Examples of our Architectural GRP Mouldings
Just take a look at some of the photographs on this page. Here at Harviglass Fibre, we like to record the good work we do, so you can find lots of examples of architectural projects where GRP fibreglass has been applied, by reading our blog.
Each article lists examples of our architectural mouldings work with a range of photos showing the moulding process and finished work. Where possible, we like to include a quote or testimonial from the satisfied customer.
So, if your building has crumbling architecture that needs replacing, or perhaps you want to create a modern style to your building, without it costing the earth. Get in touch today. We have a solution for you.